Friday 28 January 2011

Being good isn't always easy...

Ahh. What a week.

Since finishing my pieces for the exhibition last week, which doesn't even open for another 4 days, I've been really struggling to think of something to do next. Until now the exhibitions I have been part of have been at the end of the academic year, so I'm not used to having to plough on with work once they're out of the way! I have still been doing bits and bobs in the studio but none of them have captured my imagination.

I've been a bit of a geek today and got some books out of Falmouth library on one of my Strange Fascinations- shipping lanes. They have lots of cool maps in! I know, I know... I'm weird. But if it gets me re-inspired, why not? :)



One lady who has kept me smiling all week is Joss Stone. I'm going through a phase of listening to her stuff at the moment, and this one in particular I can't get enough of. She's made me fall in love with a song that I usually despise. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBH8o8XXnVM

I would also like to belatedly congratulate her on being the first nose ring-wearing, cider-drinking Bond Girl- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1295310/Joss-Stone-unveiled-latest-Bond-girl--new-video-game.html

x

No comments:

Post a Comment